VDO M7 GPS
The M7 GPS from VDO combines maximum cycle computer versatility with the best technology. By using GPS to measure the standard bike functions, it eliminates the need for any sensors and guarantees enjoyable rides: simply twist into place and start pedalling.
- Speed 199 kmh/124 mph
- Trip distance bis 9.999,99 KM/M
- Ride time 99:59:59 HH:MM:SS
- Time 12H-AM/PM-24H
- Total distance 199.999 KM/M
- Average (decimals) 2
- Max. speed (decimals) 2
- Clock 9.999:59 HHHH:MM
- Speed comparison
- Speed transmission GPS
- Automatic start/stop Motion-Sensor
- Computer low battery warning
- Data storage during battery change (data + settings)
- Full text display
- Suitable for two bikes (two configurable bike sizes)
- Display backlight
- Current altitude/current gradient uphill/downhill
- Altitude profile for the trip
- Altitude gain/loss/values for the year
- Maximum altitude 4.999 M/16999ft
- Average/max. gradient uphill/downhill
The M7 GPS’s display is divided into three sections.
- The top section contains information about current altitude, GPS signal and battery status.
- The middle section uses large, clearly legible digits to display the current speed.
- The bottom section displays data about the current ride. The menu can also be found here.
Clear button functions for an intuitive menu concept
Minimalistic principle for the buttons: control more functions with fewer buttons.For simple operation without distractions.
The M7 GPS is simple and intuitive to use – even while you are riding.
Write Your Own Review